Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brittany's Trash The Dress

Since I've been on somewhat of a 2 month editing spree that I've finally made it to the end of. (that's what happens when you book 4 shoots back to back) I wanted to take a little time to post a few from Brittany's TTD session. They are so MEGA!

I had racked my brain for the few days prior to the shoot thinking about what to do to actually trash this dress. Then the idea finally came to me the night before while laying in bed. I thought to myself, "well it's not everyday you see a red wedding dress, we should paint it white as a kind of statement of frustration with tradition" because in the end, this wedding was far from traditional, which made it that much greater. I was super glad when she gave me the okay on paint it at the end of the shoot. Until that time though, we wanted to just play with the dress as much as possible while dirtying it up in other ways. That painting would really be the finale.

Here are some shots from the day:

This next shot gave me chills when I took it. It's just gorgeous!!

After I came home from the shoot and Ryan asked me how it went, I just said "well, Brittany and I work REALLY well together" He knows that's my way of saying, it went great. We had a ton of fun that day and Brittany brought everything she had. This last shot is a fav of the day. 

Love this!

 -Bailey Nicole Photography

4 comments:

  1. That shot of her on the tree is phenomenal...amazing work. (btw, this is Rene'; I don't know why it says campbell said...random)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you terribly. Thanks again for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I miss you too! and you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete